My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Pretty Lil Present

Hello!
I have a super quick share today for you. This is a sweet shaker card I made using the new Pretty Lil Present from the September rubber release.

I kept things very simple, colouring my image with Zig & Distress Ink Markers and fussy cutting her to mount on top of my shaker frame.

I added a simple sentiment heat embossed with white embossing powder on a pink banner and finishing with some coloured gems by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.


I used the following Whimsy Stamps Products on my card:

Pretty Lil Present

Have you seen the selection of sequins that Whimsy Stamps has to offer?
You can find them all here.

That's all for today but I'll be back soon.


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx