My Lovely Followers

Saturday 12 August 2017

Paper Smooches - Body Language

Hello!

I have a few things to share with you this weekend. For this post I'm sharing the last 2 cards I made as part of my July guest spot over at Paper Smooches

I know it's August now, but I made several more than the required 4 cards, so I'm sharing the last of them here with you today.

First up is a fun card made using the Body Language stamp set. I used the stamps to stamp and mask out a background which I coloured with Zig markers. I coloured an extra image and die cut that out with the matching dies, popping that up on the heat embossed sentiment strip with some foam tape,


My 2nd card was a harder one for me, as I'm not a religious person. However when I saw the cross die and the little flowers in the 3D Crosses die set it made me instantly think of poppies and Remembrance Sunday, so I took my inspiration from that and made a shaker card. 
I used the Prayers die to cut the word pray several times from white cardstock layering them to make the word more dimensional and adhered that beneath the cross. I really like the white on white keeping it very clean, with just the small red accents from the poppies.

I finished the card with a few vanilla gemstones.

Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back later with more to share.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx