My Lovely Followers

Sunday 13 August 2017

Altenew - Beautiful Day

Hello!

I bought a couple more stamp sets from Altenew recently and though I haven't had very much time to play with them yet I did get this fairly simple card made with the Beautiful Day stamp set.

I stamped the flowers and leaves in Versamark ink, on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, and heat embossed with Altenew's Crisp Embossing Powder in Pure White, masking the lower left flower.

I coloured the images with Zig Markers in Persian Green, Pale Pink, Light Grey and light Green.


Once everything was dry I die-cut the panel and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink,

I die-cut a turquoise piece of lustre cardstock slightly smaller than my card base and a pale pink piece of lustre cardstock slightly smaller than that. I adhered all my layers onto my card base popping the top panel up with some craft foam.

I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins.and gems.

Thank you so much for dropping by xx



4 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I saw this on the Altenew Fan Group and have now bookmarked your blog.
    I have a feeling I'm going to be learning a lot and get loads of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so gorgeous! Love your coloring so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx