My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

Altenew & Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Background Card

Hello!

I have a few cards to share with you today but as they are all different I've split them into different posts. I'm really trying to work my way through my draft folder and clear some of the backlog this weekend, or some cards will never see the light of day here.

So the next few posts may be short on text.

This card is made using the leaf die from Altenew's Graden Treasures set and a the You die and You Matter stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

I used Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron for blending and stamping.
I also used Blueprints 31 from My Favorite Things, Altenew Gold embossing powder, Gansai Tambai Starry Colours watercolour paint and a few gold and mint sequins from Little Things by Lucy.

I highlighted the leaves with a Sakura Gold Star Gelly Roll pen.

Thanks for dropping by!




1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx