My Lovely Followers

Friday 19 May 2017

Lee Holland - Kitten with Cake

Hello!
Have you been enjoying all the new releases from Whimsy Stamps?

I have another from the new release to share with you today, this is Kitten with Cake  from the 



I coloured this cute little kitten with my distress ink markers, fussy cut him out and popped him up on some foam tape. I used several Whimsy Dies for a quick and simple card and added a shaker element for additional interest.

Whimsy Products Used

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and delicate. Love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card!! I love the papers and gorgeous shaker element!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love,love this card!
    it so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx