My Lovely Followers

Sunday 30 October 2016

Christmas Spaniels - Take 2


Hello!

Today I have a card made with the 2nd of the 3 stamps in the Christmas Spaniels set by Crissy Armstrong.

This little cutie is sporting a pretty bow and a pair of antlers, sooooo adorable.



I coloured this one up with golden red fur, with my distress ink markers, and also used one of the small sentiments in the Joyous Holiday clear stamp set
plus a chipboard word from Make it Crafty. I inked the lower portion in red ink and the top I embossed with white embossing powder.

The papers are  from Whimsy Stamps and the die I used is from MFT.

I added a couple of Snowflakes cut with the Layered Snowflake die set and I used the same white embossing powder on those too to give them a glossy finish. I finished up with a few glittery red enamel dots from my stash.

That's all from me today, happy crafting!


6 comments:

  1. oh this is super adorable!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring of that gorgeous little spaniel is fabulous Linda.. and I love her sweet bow! You've created a perfect layout too with the snowflakes and that chipboard word.. I think I'm going to end up buying some of those!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, and love this cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is just gorgeous Linda! The spaniel is so cute. Love the papers and the way you have incorporated the red on the chipboard piece, it makes it pop.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx