My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

Ruby Wedding Card


Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had a good week. It's Friday again and for me that means the weekend approaching and some time to craft. Today I'm sharing some Ribbon Girl inspiration and this is a card that I made some time ago for a friend who wanted a card for her parents Ruby Wedding.


I made a little card with a 'patchwork' background, and used lots of flowers, some La-La Land craft dies and some gorgeous butterflies from The Kreative Korner.



She loved it and I hope her parents do too.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. The layering is beautiful and flowers put on a side of heart cut out is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card!
    love it!
    have a great day
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Your patchwork background is just fabulous!Love the colours and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous in your unique and recognizable style!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda the colours and so rich, lush and beautiful. What a gorgeous Ruby Wedding card. That's sure to be treasured always! So beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx