My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Wee Stamps - Polly

Evening crafters! I'm here with my card for Deep Ocean Challenge Blog. We have a new contest for you and the theme is 
White and one other colour
Well as you can tell my other colour is red. A bit unusual for me as I don't use red that often, but it does look striking used with just white.


I chose some papers from Maja Design, these are actually Christmas papers but as long as you avoid the actual Christmas prints you can use them at any time.


The super cute image is Polly from Wee Stamps, I have a whole folder of these cuties just waiting for me to colour up, so I'm really looking forward to having the time to do so. 


I added some spotty buttons as embellishments as a cute change from pearls or gems, I think they really went well with the style.


I used some more of the patterned paper to decorate the inside and added a blank space for a message, although you can't see that in this photo.


That's all from me, I do hope you can join is, and don't forget to check out the rest of the teams wonderful makes!

Hugs :) xx

9 comments:

  1. Goodness, she is so sweet Linda. Love the colour scheme and you always have the most beautiful bows. Her paper pieced jacket is lovely.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, red is my favourite colour so it's a winner with me already :) Such a gorgeous card, so many pretty embellishments all matched together beautifully around the sweet image, which is also coloured superbly. Love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute in red! Love this wee's image and her red colored warm outfit! wonderful coloring and great choice of embellishments, love this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I like the designer paper, and your image is so sweet. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card
    sweet image and great coloring
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card! I adore Whimsy images and she is one of my favourites. Love the way you have paper pieced her blouse. As you say the red and white are quite striking together.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooving the red ingham look. These colours just look Amazing together. Awesome Card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx