My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Saturated Canary - Lisa Fairy

Hi everyone!
I've been a bit quiet the last week, work was very busy and I had the most awful migraine at the weekend, gone now thank goodness, so I will have to make sure to catch up with you all this weekend.

We have a new theme for you over at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and this time it's Fairies & Angels.
Well who doesn't like one or the other of those...or both!

As soon as I saw this Saturated Canary digi released, I couldn't wait to colour her up and make something with her, she's just so pretty! I've linked my items used at the end of my post as usual.


I coloured her with my distress ink markers, and I couldn't resist giving her pink hair!
I chose some very pretty papers from Maja Design to match her to and these were soooooo hard to cut into because they are my last sheets of this design! *gulp*


I added some lovely embellishments from the Ribbon Girl to finish her off.


I hope you like her and that she inspires you to join in with our challenge, now hop on over to the blog page where you can see all of my my talented team mates' gorgeous creations.



Before I go I have to give a shout out and a thank you to the lovely Fika, better known to you all as Bad Kitty, for the lovely thank you card she sent me. It's now decorating my little crafting corner, thank you Fika! xx

That's all from me today, but I have lots more to share with you in the coming days, have a lovely week :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Fairies and anything Fantasy themed are my favourite and this is no exception Linda, she is gorgeous and you have created such a beautiful and pinkylicious design for her backdrop, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card
    nice iamge and very pretty details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation and the fairy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Linda! This card is beautiful! The fairy image is so perfectly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully !! I love her pink hair!! Your design and use of embellishments are totally beautiful (as always)!
    Sorry to hear you were unwell at the weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I hate migraines. When I get one I just want to stay in bed the whole day and do nothing. I'm glad yours didn't last *TOO* long.
    Your card turned out so pretty. Way to go to give that fairy pink hair - it suits her perfectly. I keep saying I will colour hair in a different colour one day, but do I ever do it? No. I'm a "chicken" and always stick to normal hair colour. *sigh* Oh well, maybe one day I'll dare to experiment a bit.
    Stunning card!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove all the pinks and that touch of mauve Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx