My Lovely Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

My Fair Lady @ Dies to Die for

Happy Friday everyone! I am still on my hols so this was a super quick make from me before I left, in between sorting all my packing lol!

Because of the lack of time this is rather a minimalist card from me today, I won't go so far as to say CAS, but it's hovering on the edges of ;)

It was very quick and easy to make though and took a minimum of materials, so perfect to whip something up at the last minute or if you have a bunch of cards to make.



I coloured this cute stamp with my distress ink and Spectrum Aquatint markers.

Skin: Vintage Photo, Spice (SA)
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit & Wings: Victorian Velvet, Slate (SA)

I used the following items on this card:

Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad

The green seam binding is from the Ribbon Girl and the little diamante embellishment is from my stash.

I edged all my die cut papers with Walnut Stain DI, the tiny butterflies come as part of the Make a Card #3 set and I used 1 piece of the Scrapberry's Curls cut into 2. These come with 2 full pieces in the set for £1, so this card only cost me 50p to decorate with this lovely bling, how cheap is that?!

I hope you like my super quick make today, I won't be back home until Sunday, but I have a fab surprise for you tomorrow, so stay tuned :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is sweet and cute and pretty! Love this little girl.
    Have a wonderful time on your holidays.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful colours and papers. Now that last comment is very intriguing.. ..I wonder what it can be?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally scrummy, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Linda! The papers are gorgeous and I love the green seam binding.
    I hope you are having a fab time away!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tootie-Patootie!!! :) This is super sweet!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx