My Lovely Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Anything Goes with a Spring Feel at Saturated Camary

Oh my goodness I am running late with all my posts this week, really looking forward to the weekend and resting up, hopefully clearing my chest a little. I hope you are all keeping well and I'm giving big waves to all my new followers, I hope you will stay with me on my crafting journey and find some inspiration along the way :)

Righto then, on to the reason I'm here today and it's as GDT for Saturated Canary, we ave a new image showcase challenge over on the Saturated Canary Facebook page and this time it's

Anything Goes with a hint of spring!.


You can make any creation you like be it card, scrap page, an altered something, smash book/journal page etc...just let your creativity go!

The prize, as always, will be 2 digital images of your choice from the shop and the rules are super simple too..

* you can enter ONLY ONCE
( this makes it fair for everyone )

* you can enter with any NEW and FINISHED creation but...IT MUST BE HANDCRAFTED
(digital colouring of Krista's images is not permitted in accordance to TOU's)



I have been positively itching to use this image ever since I bought it, just love that hair! I decided my hint of spring (well a bit more than a hint lol) would be the colours used, though I did also add a spring sentiment and well spring is all about the flowers right?

Now for me whenever I think of spring I think of daffodils and crocuses, so I went with yellow and lilac and pink.

I apologise for the lack of links, posting this reeeeeeally quickly before dashing off to work, so I will add all the links and colours used when I get back from work this evening in about 11 hours. For now you have the pics, hope you enjoy them :)


This is Color Me Wonderful and I coloured her with distress ink markers and Spectrum Aquatints (I'll add the colours used this evening) I just loooooved colouring that hair!


She's so beautiful and the papers are so pretty, (these are Bo Bunny) that she didn't need a lot of embellishments. Just some seam binding, lace, a few flowers and gems and to top it off some simple punched butterflies.


I do hope you like her.  Don't forget to drop in on the blog to see all the other SC team's make, but cover your keyboard because you will be drooling over all the gorgeousness! If you have FB, why not join in with our challenge!

I'll be back this evening quickly to edit my post for colours and links. Have a great Friday! :) xx

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Linda! Love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous!!! Love the hair ♥ And the papers and design....beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Linda! Love, love the colour of her hair! Beautifully designed card as always.
    Hope you manage to get some rest and relaxation this weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, hope work went well. A stunning, colourful creation with gorgeous colouring and a definite Spring feel to the theme. Enjoy your weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jaw is on the floor!! Amazing card with a burst of spring colors! Adore it!

    Hugs and have a nice weekend!
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun vivid colors! I love the shape of the card and all the details, perfectly arranged. I love this image and can't wait to color it up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, all those colours are so beautiful! Love the shabby bow too!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at at AMAZING Hair and the colour is sensational. Just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx