My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

2nd Candy Draw


Well it's the 31st October and that means time for my 2nd Candy draw.  Draw number 1 still hasn't been claimed so if it isn't claimed by the time I make the final draw, I'll draw another number, but for now I'm drawing for a 2nd time with Randon.org and the number is ...........

3

The 3rd comment on my blog is from Clevercrafter ....that's you Lorraine of http://raineyscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

Please email me at linda.levoir@gmail.com with your choice of prize (since the first draw hasn't yet been claimed you get to choose from all 3) and you mailing address to post it off to :) xx

Remember that there's still time to enter, the final draw won't  be picked till 20/11/13, which means you still have 20 days to enter .

See you tomorrow with my DT post for Crafty Catz :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! thank you so much Linda, I'm emailing right now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx